Friday, September 19, 2008

Survey

So I came home today to find an interesting email. It was from a GA Tech PhD candidate that is doing some sort of research project, and wants to interview people that write blogs. At first I was a little skeptical, but after clicking on the link, the phone numbers seem legit (meaning, they have the correct area codes to be a GA phone number). Anyways, I figured I would start the survey and if they asked any personal information I would skip that question. The email also asked if I would send the survey link to other friends of mine who are blogging. So here's the website if you would like to participate: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=xkVRkuhvvuiOIMrFDIxkLA_3d_3d Who knows maybe this persons research will end up in it's own chapter in a sociology textbook or something like that, and I figure that now as an Atlantan it's my responsibility to help Tech out.

No comments: