Monday, July 13, 2009

The DMV

Chris and I have actually lived at 7 different addresses in the 5.5 years we've been married. 2 of those years included the house that we bought and sold. Needless to say, keeping up with which company has which address can be slightly confusing. So when it came time to renew the tags on my car...yes I am still holding to my NW plates...I just can't accept having a peach on my license plate quite yet...I really didn't think it would be that hard. Here is just 3 of the addresses we've lived at in these 5 years, in the order of oldest to newest: 22750 SW Ashland Loop #160 Wilsonville, OR 97070 15884 Highpoint Dr. Sherwood, OR 97140 914 Collier Rd. #3224 Atlanta, GA 30318 Amazingly, this is what the Oregon DMV came up with...and they actually got me this envelope.

No comments: