Thursday, October 22, 2009

It's been a long time

We apologize for the absence from our blog. Life seems to be a little wild right now. Here's a quick update of what we've been up to lately. I (Caitlin) was able to make a quick trip to Portland a few weeks ago. I was able to hang out mostly with family and see a few good friends, it was short, but really nice. Here's a few pics from my nephew's soccer game. I hadn't seen my niece Addie since December, she's gotten huge!!! Chris has been interning with Greg Miller, a photographer here in Atlanta. They have shot both the Hawks and the Thrashers (pro basketball and hockey). Greg and his wife treated us to a game, it was a lot of fun!!And the biggest event in the last few weeks is...CHRIS GRADUATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Both Chris' dad and my parents came out for the celebration and we took them to our favorite place, Savannah. We saw a lot of things, but mostly we ate good food!!Another huge accomplishment is that we managed to pay off every single bit of debt that we had. We feel pretty proud of ourselves considering we also paid cash for Chris to go to school these last two years. What's next for us? We're still working out details and will update as soon as we can.

1 comment:

About Jess & Jordan said...

So proud of the both of you, what a cool celebration! PS. I LOVE that Gunnar got a pumpkin!!