Saturday, September 6, 2008

Last Day at Matria

Yesterday was my last full time day at Matria. I'm going to stay on prn so I didn't even have to clean out my desk. Some of the gals from work and I went out to PF Changs afterwards to celebrate. For my girls at FBC it was alot like the nights at The Ram. I'm not sure what it is about the profession of nursing, but it seems that anywhere you work, the best way to relieve stress is to go out to dinner after work, which is a good time to vent...almost like a counseling session. Anyways, we had a good time. I'm going to miss working with these ladies on a daily basis, but I'll still be around. Monday I start at the Infertility Practice...and I will apologize in advance, if some of you learn more about making babies then you ever knew before.

No comments: