Monday, December 22, 2008

The Snow Continues

First of let me just say that we feel extrememly blessed that we actually made it into Portland. As of this afternoon most flights into and out of PDX were canceled. We had plans to do a lot of things while we were here...go to the beach, see Multnomah Falls, hang out downtown, Stumptown, McMenamins, and of course see all the people we haven't seen in a long time. Well those plans have changed. There's about 8 inches of snow on the ground with an inch of ice covering it, and my parents live on a really big hill. Needless to say we're not going very far. My sister and brother in law and their 2 kids live at the bottom of the hill, so we walked down there to hang out. Chris and my nephew Cody had fun in the street on the ATV while I got to hang out inside with my sis and neice Addie. Then we walked back up the hill to hang out with my parents. I spent some time knitting by the fire and my dad and Chris played some backgammon.

No comments: