Monday, April 6, 2009

Just Finished

Okay, so here's the deal with this book. My friend Regan said I just had to read it that it was amazing, and then someone told me it was hard to get into. That did it for me, I do not read books that are hard to get into. I give up very quickly if I'm not sucked into the book in the first few chapters. After much convincing from Regan I started it...and finished it in about 5 days. Yes, Regan you beat me...she read it in 1. Well I must say that this book is very good. I just have two suggestions. 1) have a conversation with someone whose read the book once you've read the first 10 or so pages, it helps to get a grasp what's going on. 2) catch up on Lost, since the whole time traveling thing is sort of similar. If you think about it that way it helps to understand.

2 comments:

Abs said...

I read and finished the book a few months ago...I really liked it! Great book. But it was a bit of a challenge to wrap my mind around at first. Glad you enjoyed it too.

Kim said...

Hi Caitlin.

They have out now the trailer for the movie based on the Time Travele's wife Starring Rachel McAdams, the same girl who was in the movie THE NOTEBOOK. here is the link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZRYlKCz7dA