Monday, November 23, 2009

Thrashers Thursday

So I was given a set of four free tickets to see the Thrashers play the Boston Bruins and took some of the guys from my small group. A photographer that I worked for a lot was kind enough to share his season tickets with me. Thank you Greg Miller. www.gregorymillerphotography.comThis is Keith, Eric, Kyle, and well, myself.
The Thrashers played a great game against the Bruins. So the Thrashers were losing, and with only 4.0 seconds left they tied it up. The game went into a 5 minute sudden death OT. Nobody scored! So off to the shoot-off. The bruins took us out in the shoot-off. So sad. This has been the week of Atlanta overtimes. Hawks game on Monday: OT, Thrashers game on Thursday: OT, Falcons game on Sunday (that we were not at): OT! If you read all this you deserve a little video of a very self important woman on a Zamboni. We don't know who she thinks she is.

No comments: