Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Happy Mother's Day Take Two!!

So, we decided that since we were having my mom, and Caitlin's mom and sister over the day before Mother's day, that we would spend actual Mother's Day with my Step-Mom Maggie at her house. We hung out and ate ribs (nice cookin' dad) and played Wii Fit. We had a great time hanging out with Maggie and Dad and my sis Brittany! One thing that surprised me is that they actually OWN some HoolaHoops AND use them!!! I kind of always thought that those things were mythical. Like a slinky. Or Rubik's cube. Maybe everyone had one but it never got used. Well I don't know, but it was a very funny surprise to me. So we used them. As you can see we took Gunnar with us and he was not interested in the HoolaHoop. Anyhow, we had a great Mother's day at Dad and Maggie's, we hope they did too!

No comments: