Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Day 7 Colorado Springs to Kansas City Missouri

Today was our longest day of driving . We left Colorado very early and it took about 10 hours to get to Kansas City, Missouri. The drive was very boring, but prettier than Idaho. We didn't take any detours and see anything though. We chose to avoid the Largest Prairie Dog , 5 legged cow, and 2 headed rattlesnake exhibit. I'm sure it would have been thrilling.
dad this one's for you
For those of you who already wrote our address down in pen in your address book, Caitlin will take full responsibility for your need for whiteout. Our address is actually 4310 Jefferson Square Court Decatur, Georgia 30030. I actually googlemapped it and it is 0.8 miles from the hospital I'll be working at. Thank the Lord...I loved you all at Salem, but I was getting a little tired of the 30 mile commute. We love you all and love when you leave us comments:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you didn't see the largest prairie dog! He's pretty cool!