Thursday, August 9, 2007

The Salem Hospital FBC Nurses Are The Best

I want to tell you all how much I love you and am going to miss you. All of you have been a huge part in my career. I seriously could not have made it to where I am now without you. I am not sure if there is any profession that exists that forces people to work together more than ours. You have been there through some of the best days and many of the craziest, busiest, scariest, no lunch days I have ever experienced. Thank you all so much for the fun times. Also, to all of you involved in my last day, you could not have made it any more special for me. I will definitely keep you all posted as to my adventures in the south. I'll fill you in on how different things are. And as to those pictures we took yesterday...I'll post them as soon as I can find that wire thingy that connects my camera to the computer. I am sure that it's in a box somewhere. And to Annie...my ode to the OR...the kid with the bubble head. If you don't know what that means, she won't tell you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That was one of the funniest and saddest moments of my time at FBC so far. I had actually forgotten about that. Many have asked the story, we check your blog often at work, but I spare most the details of that fun day in the OR!!!
Miss you!!
Annie